History of Little Lake Lodge #277

 

Little Lake Lodge No. 277 was instituted August 8, 1878, The first officers were : W. L. Brown, N. G. ; J. S. Holman, V. G. ; A. O. Ross, Secy. ; L. Barnett, Treas. A hall was erected in the same year, 70x30, two-story, and a library started. It was destroyed by fire in 1898 and rebuilt larger and better in 1899. The present officers are: C. L. James, N. G. ; H. A. Walker V. G. ; P. L. Hall, Secy.; W. T. Saxon, Treas. Number of members, one hundred.

Lagunita Rebekah Lodge No. 248 was instituted April 13, 1900, by the then president of the Rebekah Assembly, Helen M. Carpenter. The present officers are Annie Bowen, N. G. ; Maud De Camp, V. G. ; Estelle Loring, Secy.; Sophronia Irvine. Treas. Number of members, one hundred and thirty-eight.

About Little Lake Lodge #277

Little Lake Lodge No. 277 was instituted August 8, 1878 and is the oldest fraternal organization in Willits.

Little Lake Lodge has volunteered and donated to multiple organizations & events in the community, and will continue to do so with the help of our membership.

VOLUNTEER EFFORTS:

Willits Frontier Days BBQ, Adopt a Highway

 

DONATIONS:

Willits Redwood Little League, Willits Youth Football, Boy Scout Troop 42, Our Daily Bread

 

SPONSORSHIPS:

Men's Softball Team, Men's Bowling Team, Willits High FFA, Willits High School Scholarship